Thursday, June 13, 2013

Unloading.

There are times where I really wish I had someone I could pour my heart out to.
I need to unload my troubles.  

Do you not see how disrespectful to me that you are?  Do you not see how you hurt me with your comments and actions?  Do you just not care?  That's what it seems like to me.  You often treat me like dirt underneath your feet, like I am a person without worthy feelings.  That is the impression you give.  I often feel like my thoughts and feelings are of no importance to you.  You insult my intelligence and make me feel like I am a 5-year-old, when I am a real person with real feelings and knowledge. When I try to talk to you, you show absolutely NO interest in my subject, unless you chastise me or it is of importance to you.  You often change the subject to something that interests you.  You do that to others, as well, it's not just me. I see the reactions of others reflected in their faces when you do this.  I often wonder if you are honestly ignorant of what you are doing, or if you just are that self-centered and just do not care.  You sit so high on your own pedestal that no one can come close to meeting your standard of acceptance.  I think we all are $hit beneath your feet.  We just do not come close to your level of intelligence.  That has to be it.

Having put words to some of my thoughts, I will close for now.  Talking to a journal is not the same as talking to a person, but then again, the person I should be able to talk to....is unavailable.

Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment