Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 2

Priority Worksheet 1

What are my areas of importance?  
*My health
*My diet
*My education
*Financially Fit
*My family
My home
Getting Exercise

My family is always an area of importance and priority, but I'm looking for changes, and my family does not need to change.  My family is my "intrinsic" priority.  It is what makes me who I am.

Top Three Priorities
1- My diet
2- Finances
3- Education

01- The reason why "my diet" is of greatest importance is because my diet affects my health.  I need to change my diet to change my health.  I will honor my number one priority by vowing to do my best by always using a food log, making wise food choices, and avoiding pitfalls.  The following actions would be inconsistent with my commitment to my number one priority:  Binge eating, Avoiding the Food Log, Caving in to triggers and cravings.  To honor my number one priority, I will commit to consistency and discipline.  To live my life in accordance with my number one priority, I need to change my habits.  I need to choose healthy food.  I need to be accountable to myself and others.  I need to use Shakeology as a tool.  I have to stop binge eating.

Top Priority Clarity Statement:
My number one priority is to take control of my diet, and this means that on a daily basis I will be accountable for every bite/drink I put inside my body, and commit to a reasonable diet plan.  I will exercise consistency, commitment and discipline; and this is important because my diet plays a huge part in my overall health.



No comments:

Post a Comment