Thursday, June 13, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 3

Top Ten Goal Worksheet -- This is a link to the place where you can find the "official" push goal list.  Your "Push Goal" makes "many", if not all, other goals possible.

Ten Goals, if everything were in line, what is possible in 12 months.

My Top 10 Goals:  (in bold)

01- I want to motivate, inspire and encourage.  Doing this will help me gain my own motivation, inspiration and encouragement.  This is important because it is the foundation of other goals.

02- I want to maintain a healthier diet, in the interest of improving my health and getting my "numbers" in line with where they should be.  (Numbers = cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar, A1C, blood pressure, etc.)  This will help me wean myself off of daily meds and help me lose weight.

03- I want to consistently work toward my associate's degree, and follow that with a bachelor's degree, in a timely manner that is consistent with my current time frame of 2016. 

04- I want to establish a daily exercise routine.

05- I want to slowly read one inspirational, motivational or supportive book each month.  This is different from goal #01 because this helps me to work on the "inner me".

06- I want to consistently journal both my diet and my daily life, so that I might look back and see the progress that I have made.

07- I want to be more organized.

08- I want to work toward financial fitness, and  this can be improved by building my Beachbody down line.  Being financially fit means having a working budget and no more juggling.

09- I want to incorporate more activities that are "outside" the house, beginning monthly and working toward weekly.

10- I want to personally save $3,000 in one year.  This is different from #8 because it requires additional effort to make room for this, and make it happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment