Thursday, June 13, 2013

Today's PIMUS


Rise & Shine 4 Today:

I am grateful for:  God, my children, my dogs, my husband, health, life, today, basic luxuries.
Sending love to: Christina.  (I reserve the right to repeatedly focus on any certain individual, subject)
Number 1 goal:  Earning my college degree.
Daily Reading: The Compound Effect, conclusion.  Diet Rehab
One Hour Focus: school work
Three Priorities for today (MVPs): Homework, Errands, Focus on PIMUS
Bonus MVP for today: Create Weekly Rhythm Register spreadsheet.
Reward:

Sweet Dreams:

--How did the day go?

--What do I need to carry over to tomorrow?

--What else needs to be added?

--What is no longer important?

--Journal the day.

--Read something inspirational.

Positive, Inspirational, Motivational, Uplifting and Supportive (PIMUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment