Saturday, June 29, 2013

Procrastination - Your Time Has Come!


So many times I tell (lie to) myself, something along the lines of: "Not right now, I'll do it tomorrow."
There comes a time when you realize that "tomorrow" is going to come, regardless of what your choices are today.  I cannot continue to put-off until tomorrow, what needs done today.  I know what I want tomorrow to be like and continuing to procastinate is not going to get me where I want to be.

I want:
...a house that is mine to do with, what I will.
...to be financially fit.
...a full-time job in a career I will enjoy.
...to wear that ideal (in my head) size again.
...my health to be on track.
...my headaches to leave me alone.
...to go "home".

This is just a partial list, but it is a good representation of where I want to be.  Of these, I am making progress on only 4 of these, at the moment.  I'm ready to up that ante to 5.  I'm not sure I know how to make the headaches stop. 

I'm ready to start working on the health aspect again.  I did pretty good today.  There is always room for improvement.  I have my "plate" full right now, but I know it is all in the interest of progress. 

It's time to stop procrastinating, and to start narrowing in on my "tomorrow".



1 comment:

  1. Well I am glad u are making progress mine is at a stand still right now....my main goal...take care of me first no one else is going to do it. I'm even learning to say no....

    ReplyDelete