Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Redoing The Restart


I did restart the Ultimate Reset today.  Last attempt wasn't successful because I tried to follow the plan to the letter.  This time I am going in with a knowledge of the recipes I did not like, and the knowledge that I can switch meals.  I can switch one day's breakfast for another day's breakfast.  I can switch one lunch for another day's lunch.  Example, because my salmon is currently frozen, I am going to have the day 5 dinner tonite, instead of the day 1 dinner.  As long as the meal I am switching to and from are in the same week, and the same time of day (b-fast, lunch, dinner), I can switch out.  This will help me lots.

I found that the last time I tried so hard to do it exactly as the plan was laid out.  Some of the recipes I liked (the salmon dinner), and some I did not like (lentil salad).  I also know now that I can have a Shakeology shake instead of the breakfast.   I am ok with oatmeal, but I do not do well with eggs and dry toast at all!  I love eggs, it's just that my body does not work well with them.  There were other recipes that I wasn't real crazy about, but as I said, I can switch out for other things.

Breakfast:  Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
Lunch: Miso Soup (I skipped the salad.)
Dinner: Stir-Fry Veggies, Brown Rice

Nothing special going on today.  It's a nice, sunny day here in Texas.  86 degrees.

I've taken all of my supplements and I'm downing the water.  Goal is to be done eating by 6:30 pm.  I am aiming strong, no more fooling around.  I'm "in it to win it"!



No comments:

Post a Comment