Friday, May 3, 2013

Investing In Tomorrow!


I forgot to enter my food for yesterday, so here goes:
Day 2 - Ultimate Reset
Breakfast: Strawberry Shakeology
Lunch: Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
(I was not hungry, if no shake, I probably would have skipped lunch altogether)
Dinner: SouthWestern Veggie Taco.  Only had flour tortillas, so I skipped the tortilla.

Day 3 - Ultimate Reset
Today's menu: 
Breakfast: Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
Lunch: gonna be Strawberry Shakology.  Did not care for the lentil-lime salad.
Dinner:  gonna be a switch day, the leftover SouthWestern Veggie Taco.
I'll be running to WalMart, so I'll pick up the corn tortillas.
I'm actually really looking forward to more home-made salsa.  :)


So the quote above "When you wake up each morning with a burning passion to accomplish a goal, you've already won the day!" is the thought behind my post title "Investing In Tomorrow!".

I woke up today with the thought that I have two choices: 1- I can choose to continue to make the same choices that have gotten me to where I am today; or 2- choose to invest in tomorrow and make better choices.  I may not get immediate results, but slowly but surely I will gain ground and get to where I need to be.

The reality is that I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment