Thursday, May 23, 2013

Time 2 Make Those Changes

There comes a time when you have to move on and make changes.
You simply just get tired of being sick and tired.  You are tired of the four walls always seeming to close on you.  You acknowledge that you are not willing to walk on eggshells.  You figure out that YOU are important, and YOU deserve BETTER. 

Someone told me that as I progressed through my classes, I would recognize changes within myself.  This is true.  I am gaining confidence.  I am recognizing the obstacles in my path; some of which are of my own doing.  I have allowed myself to be boxed in, held back and I have taken too many "dead-end" roads.  I do not want to be this way anymore.  I'm ready to move on.

As I start to see the progress and as I start to see the smaller goals accomplished, I find myself more determined to achieve even bigger goals and accomplishments.  So those changes on the inside need to become changes on the outside.  Example:  The more health (science) classes I take, the more I realize that health care is where I need to be, when it comes to a career.  If I can easy go through these classes and I have the knowledge to easily answer questions and do my class work, why am I not applying the knowledge I have, into my own life?

It is time to make even more changes.  That is what it comes down to.


No comments:

Post a Comment