Monday, July 8, 2013

So I Change.


There comes a time when you have to move on.  
I'm choosing to FOCUS on what I need to do, to be a better and happier person.  I'm tired of crying, being filled with doubt, and being afraid.
These books are really hitting home with me! I'm tired of having "Fear & Doubt" as constant companions and I'm ready to move on. I'm done with excuses that keep "Procrastination" as another companion. In the SMART book, the question was asked "What do you do when all the excuses you used to not chase your dream are gone? What do you do then?" So, I ask this question: What do you do when you're tired of making excuses, you're tired of having Doubt, Fear & Procrastination as companions? The answer for me is: You move on and those people who choose to go with you are lifelong friends and people who love you. Those who choose to remain with Doubt, Fear & Procrastination, well, they stay in a miserable state. I am getting angry with my previous choice of companions and negative influences. I'm tired of carrying excess baggage, both mentally and physically. It's time to move on!
I'm choosing to FOCUS on what I need to do, to be a better and happier person.  
I'm tired of crying and being afraid.
 I am the author of the future pages of my book and I choose to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment