Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hip Hop Abs

Ever heard of Hip Hop Abs, by Shaun T?  Ever seen the infomercial?  Well, I got my Hip Hop Abs DVD and I started it today.  This old girl needed to learn how to dance, anyway.  Best part is that I bought it off the info on the infomercial, and I got it for cheap!  If you wanna get it for yourself, or one of the other awesome BeachBody programs, contact me for more info!  If I can do this, so can you! Short work-out, which is for those who are short on time! Why put off until tomorrow, what you can do today? 

Check this out by starting with a FREE Beachbody account!

I'm kinda uncoordinated, so for me to take this on, it's a challenge.  I personally re-did a segment of it until I felt I had it down.  I originally thot to ignore this program, because I thot that it would contain that kind of music that I really don't care for.  I love music, but I do not care for Hip Hop music.  Anyway, the stuff I don't like isn't there.  I need to learn how to dance anyway, and this looks to help me get some coordination as well.  Easy and quick!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment