Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Amazing How One "Noun" Can Change Things!

Determination - noun:
      1- The act of making a decision.
      2- Firmness of purpose; resolve.
      3- A fixed intention, or resolution.

I found my "determination".
I finally found what was missing, and knocking out my chance of success!

Breakfast:  Tropical strawberry Shakeology.
Lunch: Yogurt with strawberries and granola.
Dinner:  Spinach & Feta cheese pie (I didn't eat the crust).

I am having those urges, the urge to eat out of habit.  I went to grocery store today and bought things that are "calling me", as well.  I love feta cheese, and I could snack on that really easily right now.  That's one of the thoughts that comes to mind, with the urge.

I'm not going to cave in tonite.  I just checked, because I wanted to know what time, and I find that the doctor appointment I thot I had tomorrow, is not until the 10th of May. Yay!  This gives me more time to get back to the weight I was 6 months ago.  Right now I'm about 8 pounds to much.

This is actually good news and more opportunity to get things squared away before the Doctor appointment.

 This is my thought for today.  
I AM doing what I know I need to do, even though it would be so easy to snack and give into the cravings.  I'm gonna stay strong.  I'm going to stay on-course.



No comments:

Post a Comment