Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunny Day On A Sunday!

It's a nice and very warm, sunny day, this Sunday.

Breakfast was the Tropical Strawberry Shakeology, with about a half a cup of strawberries added.  Lunch wasn't so healthy, leftover sausage gravy & strawberry, light Yoplait yogurt.
Dinner...small bowl of mac & cheese.  wheat noodles, homemade.

I got my paper done for my "Creative & Critical Thinking" class.  It wasn't something I was looking forward to writing about.  I tend to do better writing, when it is a subject that interests me more.  "Renewable Energy" is not a "bad" subject, but just not really that interesting to me.  Anyway, this ends my second week in this class. Tomorrow begins another week.

 I really would like to get back into a gym habit again.  I kinda miss it.  I also want to start a new program.  I'm thinking I wanna look at either "Slim In 6" or "Turbo Jam", since I have both of them.  I might pick up "Hip-Hop Abs" in the near future.  I saw the pre-view video of it, and it sounds pretty awesome, too.

My thought for the day is:






No comments:

Post a Comment